Anything can happen....take a look
06-20-2016, (Subject: Anything can happen....take a look ) 
RE: Anything can happen....take a look
Sorry for the thread derailment OP, that broken wrist pin, pulled down just in time is awesome! It's always good to hear when someone gets saved in the nick of time!

Good info Wiseman, thanks for the feedback. Volume was my intended meaning of air speed, high air flow with shorter combustion cycles...we're on the same page.
As for need of a CM870 with CPL8518 with a HX60...that would be nice, but I got what got...a CM871 CPL2919 with a HX55.
I believe my VG ring is messed up and I'm prepared/planning on turbo replacement shortly, if one of those gentleman would suggest a different turbo, I'm open to suggestions as the one I'm currently running (4309078RX) has been quoted at $4200. If there is a better choice for my application that would cost less than that, I'm all ears.

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.