FP Diesel Overhaul Kits???
12-19-2016, (Subject: FP Diesel Overhaul Kits??? ) 
RE: FP Diesel Overhaul Kits???
(12-19-2016 )Rawze Wrote:  For the amount of money it costs to re-man an engine,... Why take a gamble on it?... The difference in price is NOT worth tearing it down again, NOR will cover the labor of having to do things again.

Just my own thought on it. I am out here to make money and do what it takes to NOT QUESTION the quality of the components I just installed into the very center my motor. To me, this means buying those parts from the maker themselves if it is something that would break the bank if I had to do it twice.

Well thats exactly what I'm doing... the difference here is perception. Your questioning the quality of the fp diesel components whereas I am questioning cats. It's no secret that cat is starting to slip on quality as they are shutting down more and more truck repair shops, heads have been remanded to the point they were no longer usable because they've been Plaines so much. They are now using new casts which no longer meet their original specs and quality control's as they no longer care.

This is why many are looking elsewhere. I know Federal Mogul is a reputable company... heck they are 10x the size of cat! But I thought I'd fish for horror stories first.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: FP Diesel Overhaul Kits??? - Brock - 12-19-2016
RE: FP Diesel Overhaul Kits??? - Unilevers - 12-20-2016,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.