Where to purchase cummins insite
09-23-2016, (Subject: Where to purchase cummins insite ) 
RE: Where to purchase cummins insite
Hi everyone im new to the forum and if allowed i have a few questions the inline 5 adaptors on ebay, are they typically full unlocked versions? And do I need to enter a new key every 90 days?
replyreply
(09-23-2016 )Fr3ed0m Wrote:  Hi everyone im new to the forum and if allowed i have a few questions the inline 5 adaptors on ebay, are they typically full unlocked versions? And do I need to enter a new key every 90 days?

That you will have to ask the vendor about. No one can predict what you are buying, or who you are buying it from.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
I ordered mine from dhgate. Com and i run insite through a program called run as date. And insite never thinks its aging. Works perfectly.
replyreply
Thank you rawze and kevin7898, heading home after the next 3 loads to watch some nitro drag racing then to do the egr tuneup you mention and see if my past experience as a car mechanic does me any good in figuring out this dpf issue no shop has been able to figure out taken care of, havnt spent anything on repairs but that warranty doesnt cover down time
replyreply
09-24-2016, (Subject: Where to purchase cummins insite ) 
(09-23-2016 )Fr3ed0m Wrote:  Thank you rawze and kevin7898, heading home after the next 3 loads to watch some nitro drag racing then to do the egr tuneup you mention and see if my past experience as a car mechanic does me any good in figuring out this dpf issue no shop has been able to figure out taken care of, havnt spent anything on repairs but that warranty doesnt cover down time

Arh Arh Arhu (in my best Tim Allen impression, as the tears of jealousy start to roll down my cheeks)
Where exactly will you be taking in this spectacular event? Enjoy it for me too please! I love going to the pits between rounds and when they're test firing the cars I like to get close enough that the nitric acid of the exhaust fumes make my nose run, my eyes water, and my ears bleed...it's been a couple of years, time to go to another event.

back on topic
I bought mine off of eBay a while back. It came with a CD ROM, but one if the members here helped set me up. {**Content removed by protection bot**- content.} It's an invaluable tool to have, if only I'd have known half of what I know now back then...and I don't know that much yet... Good luck!

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
09-24-2016, (Subject: Where to purchase cummins insite ) 
{**Content removed by protection bot**- content.}
replyreply
09-20-2017, (Subject: Where to purchase cummins insite ) 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Inline-6-USB-Dat...SwbiFZOk4x
I'm looking at this one and was wondering if it's a good option, I just want to be able to monitor my codes clear them and do some of the recommended maintenance myself
replyreply
run as date is not the way to do it. it causes a ton of issues as you get deeper into it.
replyreply
Well that is the thing I just got this truck and I want to make sure I take care of any real issues before I tune it so to say
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.