You get what you pay for with drivers.
01-01-2017, (Subject: You get what you pay for with drivers. ) 
You get what you pay for with drivers.
A little funny story here, inexperienced vs experienced.

Driving down the road I saw a big rig hung up on the median by his dolly legs cause he made a wrong turn and hopped the divider. Wasn't mucj holding him there, if only his truck were a little higher.

This is in busy morning rush hour and cops and news are there as this is a busy intersection completely blocked. I looked at this for a minute then approached a cop. He told me they were calling a tow truck and I told him I could have this thing moved in 1 minute if they would permit me, he said please do.

Walked up to the driver and asked how long he's been driving? 6 months he said. It shows I told him. I reached in, lifted the air suspension up and said now back up and don't do stupid shi#t like this again!

When you hear people say you get what you pay for and experienced drivers aren't cheap, cheap drivers aren't experienced..... This story is a prime example!

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Wiseman , Waterloo , rgreen , hhow55 , snailexpress , gatow900 , big_roy , Serega , Hammerhead , serv , TruLine , SuperTrucker
01-02-2017, (Subject: You get what you pay for with drivers. ) 
RE: You get what you pay for with drivers.
./uploads/201701/post_856_1483363338_7262d5062ea7aa3b3c9eb189315a5e49.jpg

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , TruLine

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.