CM2250 Leaking doser
01-04-2017, (Subject: CM2250 Leaking doser ) 
RE: CM2250 Leaking doser
(01-04-2017 )fargonaz Wrote:  Didn't go, I made bad things happen with cargo today(busted door off.) Spent most of the day enduring high drama and lectures.

It wasn't leaking this morning either, the temperature was 43 both this morning and last, previously it was in the teens and 20's. It's going to get cold tonight so I'll keep checking.

That truly sucks. No matter how good someone is, if they are human, they will occasionally make a mistake.

I tend to tell people, that because of this,.. more importantly than the mistake,.. How you choose to deal with, and prevent a second occurrence, it is really what counts.

I hope all went well in the end.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Hammerhead , fargonaz , hhow55
01-12-2017, (Subject: CM2250 Leaking doser ) 
The doser has stopped leaving a visible stain on the elbow, in all weather conditions.

I got a CEL with spn 1569 fail 31 for about 100 miles today. Fuel mileage is OK at ~6.5 down south and ~5.75 up north. I haven't caught it doing any regens in the last 3 days; didn't drive anywhere this weekend.

I'll be stopping by the house this weekend to pick up my diagnostic apparatus, really looking forward to reading the truck's mind.
replyreply
01-16-2017, (Subject: CM2250 Leaking doser ) 
Did a forced regen last night, my tattletale(Rand McNally) said I used 10+ gallons and ran for 114 minutes. I think the actual regen went about 95 minutes and I let it cool to less than 10 deg. difference between the inlet and outlet. It made it to 1200 in and out and was 0.5 inHg diff. It was interesting to watch it walk the inlet up and then wait for the outlet to max out and then do it all over again and again and... I'm not normal.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.