Newbie's first question
01-04-2017, (Subject: Newbie's first question ) 
RE: Newbie's first question
(01-04-2017 )Hammerhead Wrote:  WOW!!! Waterloo!!! What a post.
Read everything he said Scarecrow, I was a great post.
DO NOT gloss over this particular point: sign up for a quickserve.cummins.com account! This is the single greatest resource regarding your engine period. It will give you every single part number, as well as the change up part numbers. It is very poorly marketed by cummins, but it is an invaluable resource.
It will also provide fault code repair trees. The same ones the Stealerships use.
It also has, no I'm not BS'ing you, absolute step by step service manual procedures to dismantle your engine part for part and reassemble it! With this asset there isn't a shop or mechanic than can ever BS you, because you have access to the exact same resource they do! Priceless!!!
With less than 5 ESN's, which as an O/O you are, it's FREE!

Welcome to he dark side...except we are the enlightened ones...

Dark Side, LMAO!!!! It is Hell and Purgatory combined with an ugly bitch with pistol grip ears and a slanted head! Your beer always spills! Maybe we can get Rawze to pin it as a must read? LOL! Man, What an ADVENTURE! LOL!

And thanks for the compliment, I did all of that on the toilet... LOL!

Last two weeks... Truck was in the shop... Run in with a snow plow... Hopefully fixed, just got her home $$$$$$$$$$$... Dog had to have 9 teeth pulled $$$$$$.... Wife totaled her car, $$$$$$ and than asked for a divorce... Seriously, that was my week. Bad luck, that is me. ;-) Thank GOD I have a sense of humor, and a really cold fridge to keep the beer!

Someone has a curse or hex on me... You cannot make this shi#t up! And I have the bills to prove it!
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.