Oil Pump
01-07-2017, (Subject: Oil Pump ) 
RE: Oil Pump
Looks like cam seal or front cover seal leaking to me. As far as fuel in oil thats a tough on. Could be fuel pump, leaking through drive gear, or injector but most of the time if it is injector it's hard to start or has a miss to it...
replyreply
 Thanks given by: PuroCumminsPower , Hammerhead
01-08-2017, (Subject: Oil Pump ) 
(01-07-2017 )Mr Hagg Wrote:  Looks like cam seal or front cover seal leaking to me. As far as fuel in oil thats a tough on. Could be fuel pump, leaking through drive gear, or injector but most of the time if it is injector it's hard to start or has a miss to it...

Also check for cylinder head cracks between injector bores and valves.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , PuroCumminsPower , Hammerhead
01-08-2017, (Subject: Oil Pump ) 
My plan is to take care of this issue and plan on going getting an inframe later this year with Mr. Hagg. With all the stories on here with issues with shops everywhere, I feel way better getting it done with Mr Hagg.
I only operate in California. I only have CA#. What would I have to do to get out to Georgia and back? One time deal. Thanks for the feedback.
replyreply
01-09-2017, (Subject: Oil Pump ) 
I recently tackled a similar issue, rather time consuming and difficult to test. Make sure you are with a good shop, willing to diagnose rather than through parts at it. Use uv dye and a high pressure pump. If you dont have loss of prime or misfires, most likely you are looking at injector orings(top ones) or cracked head, in my case was the head, the crack was so small that it didnt show until we pressurized it to over 90 psi-you can use the injector tester plate for the actuators to isolate the problem. If your oil is black just run the engine with dye from a bucket.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , PuroCumminsPower

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.