Counter-bore tools and parts...
01-09-2017, (Subject: Counter-bore tools and parts... ) 
RE: Counter-bore tools and parts...
(01-09-2017 )Hammerhead Wrote:  
(01-09-2017 )Starlight Wrote:  I wouldnt go that route, thats the cummins cutter. I bought the monaco tool which was alot cheaper and was complete not like the cummins tool which makes you buy 2 part numbers to make the kit. Cummins tool when i priced it a couple years ago was 11.4 k versus the monaco tool complete for just under 2200. Thought Id share. Apex tool sells the monaco for those who are in the market for it.

I have found that parts pricing Genuine Cummins parts at the actual Cummins dealer (Cummins Western Canada) out here is basically US$ to CDN$ with exchange plus about 5%.
However, when pricing Genuine Cummins tools CWC is basically take US pricing and double it plus 5%, so obviously I buy all my Gen Cummins tools south of the 49th.

What kind do you have again Rawze? I know you shared a link with me, but life happened and I haven't purchased one yet,must it's still on my list of equipment to aquire.

Is that Apex Supply in Canada you are referring to Starlight?

Thanks Hammerhead for clarifying cummins pricing. ( rip offs ) Makes sense. I bought my monaco from Apex Tools in Minneapolis somewhere. Canadian Apex dealers had a long wait time for this tool at the time.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Hammerhead

Messages In This Thread
RE: Counter-bore tools and parts... - Starlight - 01-09-2017
RE: Counter-bore tools and parts... - Unilevers - 01-09-2017,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.