cummins x15
02-23-2017, (Subject: cummins x15 ) 
RE: cummins x15
Took it for a bit of a ride. Bobtail. Seems nice, pretty responsive, shifts beautiful. Boost is about 34psi, if that matters to anyone. On the dislikes, it still has that fargin noisy compressor, and seems to have a lot of vibrating resonance at idle. Looks a lot less cluttered, and the DPF/SCR combo is all compacted into one smaller can. Much more room underneath. Still gonna be a few days till it pulls a load though
replyreply
 Thanks given by: BobsYourUncle , Running rough
02-24-2017, (Subject: cummins x15 ) 
It is very strange to me that most cm2350 moters I have heard run at ideal ,sound somewhat simuler to an 870 871 with the concept gears and idlers on the front geartrain, concept gears are usually found on engines with 525 hp and above from the factory, however I can tell you my cpl3606 cm2250 sounds noting like that, it has more of a rattle at ideal, not sure if it has consept gears or not, but it sounds more like a cat
replyreply
08-29-2017, (Subject: cummins x15 ) 
(02-14-2017 )Rig Wrench Wrote:  Just got my first X15 in the shop. Heavy hauler. 600-2050. Ill keep everyone posted on its success. Looks like some nice improvements externaly anyway

How about an update on this truck hows it doing
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.