Injector replacement didn't solve my issue, thoughts?
01-17-2017, (Subject: Injector replacement didn't solve my issue, thoughts? ) 
RE: Parking lot injector replacement
Gatow900, I have nails for tying blocking together, thank you for the tip!

un_yun, I know I have two leaky injectors from prior. The plan was to change them all and to change my v/g seals at my usual Christmas shutdown. 2016 was down 38%, so when I was offered a good load that I had to leave on the 27th, I took it. This load came in just before I delivered that one and the truck was still running fine, so I continued on as normal...ta dah! I'll use my infared heat gun to confirm, but it's probably one of those two.
Yes, I carry a couple 3/4" ratchets with me. One for building my trailer, and the other a torque wrench for wheel lug nuts.

Rawze, that's exactly what I was thinking of for a torque wrench. It would be a good one to pack on the road. Any suggestions of stores I may find one at? I'm not sure where I'm gonna do this yet to order and have amazon deliver.

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Parking lot injector replacement - Hammerhead - 01-17-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.