Injector replacement didn't solve my issue, thoughts?
01-22-2017, (Subject: Injector replacement didn't solve my issue, thoughts? ) 
RE: Injector replacement didn't solve my issue, thoughts?
(01-22-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  Looks pretty typical to me,.. but then again,.. a pressure gauge will not tell you if you have air in the system, etc.

I found a rub wear in the suction line, not horrible but it's not going to heal itself so I replaced the suction line from the engine to the T to the fuel tanks and isolated each fuel tank.
Snailexpress and I went for a test drive, no change in results.
Truck does smoke on a throttle snap from dead idle. Snail climbed on top of his trailer and I did a couple snaps and he says it smells like too much fuel and is black when you're up close and personal...
So we went for steak, beer, and vodka!
Guess I get to meet DRISX on Monday...talked to him today, and he has some actuators so well try that, as well as sight glass the suction line to confirm weather that's the issue. Either way I should have a direction Monday...repair & hope for a reload, or head for home,

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55

Messages In This Thread
RE: Injector replacement didn't solve my issue, thoughts? - Hammerhead - 01-22-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.