2014 isx vibration
04-12-2016, (Subject: 2014 isx vibration ) 
RE: 2014 isx vibration
I wonder if that's my problem too. I have been chasing a vibration in my Pete for acouple years now.Maybe I have been looking at the wrong end. Almost same thing when pulling has vibration let off throttle goes away. Will pull axles when I get back home and check it out.
replyreply
04-24-2016, (Subject: 2014 isx vibration ) 
Ok got home pulled the axles. I have almost the same banging as in video. Especially when I let off the throttle. I wasn't sure which axle it was coming from so dropped rear drive shaft. It's definitely coming from the front axle. I am assuming it should be quite with no banging or noise. Did this fix the OP vibration and what was the fix
replyreply
(04-24-2016 )ahm700 Wrote:  Ok got home pulled the axles. I have almost the same banging as in video. Especially when I let off the throttle. I wasn't sure which axle it was coming from so dropped rear drive shaft. It's definitely coming from the front axle. I am assuming it should be quite with no banging or noise. Did this fix the OP vibration and what was the fix

there will always bee some slight banging on startup and hard acceleration. that is the backlash in the gears getting taken up and it clunks a little. it should not be extremely loud or stay constant though.
replyreply
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0dzBV1Z9...e=youtu.be Here is video of the noise
replyreply
04-25-2016, (Subject: 2014 isx vibration ) 
(04-24-2016 )ahm700 Wrote:  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0dzBV1Z9...e=youtu.be Here is video of the noise

Why is there a lot of steam comming out of the hole? -- got moisture buildup in it?

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
04-25-2016, (Subject: 2014 isx vibration ) 
(04-25-2016 )Rawze Wrote:  
(04-24-2016 )ahm700 Wrote:  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0dzBV1Z9...e=youtu.be Here is video of the noise

Why is there a lot of steam comming out of the hole? -- got moisture buildup in it?

No moisture that was after setting all night. There is a lot of splashing going on with gear oil.I was concerned with that also so shined a light in axle tube and all I seen was the oil being churned.No evidence of water in oil that drained out when I pulled axles.
replyreply
05-06-2016, (Subject: 2014 isx vibration ) 
Sorry it's been awhile, I drove truck for a while longer lol I figured if it lasted 3 months what's a CPL more weeks.....lol....any who my neighbor had a cut out set of rearends from a truck that had a engine fire. When the front Center section was pulled from my truck there was a CPL bearing cages in bottom of rearend but no ball bearings ., must be something in power divider, I put other Center section in and vibration is gone when pulling a load down the road at speed but it still has a slight vibration under acceleration that I'm guessing is the motor. But the shift and floor is sooooo smooth just crusing down the road.
replyreply
I pulled my power divider out hoping that was my problem. It still looked new with very little wear after 630000 miles. Please keep us informed if you find the vibration. So far on mine I have changed injectors,Trans rebuild and clutch,air compressor,fuel and timing acturators,Turbo and turbo acturator,fuel lines and pulled power divider. The search goes on.
replyreply
Check the cab mounts?
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.