My c15 rebuild
02-08-2017, (Subject: My c15 rebuild ) 
RE: My c15 rebuild

So close I can taste it!

Valve set done, cover, oil pan, rad all on. Lots of wiring and crap left. Today marks the 31st day in the shop so it wasn't quick by any means.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Texasdude74
02-09-2017, (Subject: My c15 rebuild ) 
quality takes time my friends.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Texasdude74 , Brock , Rig Wrench , pearce trucking
02-09-2017, (Subject: My c15 rebuild ) 
(02-09-2017 )gearhead Wrote:  quality takes time my friends.

Yup, that's how I look at it. Wife's wanting me to go freak out cause it's taken so long but I just don't have it in me to care, every day I check in and have a ear to ear grin cause I'm so damn excited to have it done right. Take all the damn time you need haha.

Little bit more done today, they will get lots done this evening. All plumbing is about to go on the turbo side.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
02-10-2017, (Subject: My c15 rebuild ) 

Amen Brother
replyreply
(02-09-2017 )Brock Wrote:  

Yup, that's how I look at it. Wife's wanting me to go freak out cause it's taken so long but I just don't have it in me to care, every day I check in and have a ear to ear grin cause I'm so damn excited to have it done right. Take all the damn time you need haha.

Little bit more done today, they will get lots done this evening. All plumbing is about to go on the turbo side.

with all that nice red there , why didn't u pull out a can of yellow paint and do the motor ?
replyreply
(02-10-2017 )RPM1 Wrote:  
(02-09-2017 )Brock Wrote:  

with all that nice red there , why didn't u pull out a can of yellow paint and do the motor ?
Paint is coming, just after everything is on apparently. I have a feeling that the mechanics idea of a nice painted engine and mine differ so I'm sure I will be redoing it.

replyreply

Drivers sides together, just the plumbing on the passenger side and it's first fire time!

Started getting some paint on her now, you can see where. What a difference a few cans make.

replyreply
would of been much easier to paint , before u started hanging all that stuff on it , way easier
replyreply
don't for get to put something on frame so u don't get over spray , use tin foil on hoses and such easier then tape
replyreply
 Thanks given by: preacherboy24

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.