Battery's
06-22-2018, (Subject: Battery's ) 
RE: Battery's
Hey Rawze, I'm trying to find that pic of the batteries you got MHC.
replyreply
(06-22-2018 )74bassman Wrote:  Hey Rawze, I'm trying to find that pic of the batteries you got MHC.

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...96#pid1496

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
I've had a battery explode in my face. Rawze, you are absolutely correct. It's an instant trip to the hospital. Mechanics know this but NEVER, NEVER, EVER lay a ratchet with an extension, or any tool for that matter, on a battery. If, as my buddy did, you lay it down and it rolls over because you hopped up on the truck, and it connects those posts, you are going to the hospital. The acid gets all over everything. Your face, your eyes, your clothes, your truck. It is not fun. Batteries are not toolboxes.

User's Signature: Dyin' ain't much of a living, driver. Put it down...it can wait.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Waterloo
One more way to know your battery is having issues is if it makes noise. Disconnect asap and replace.

User's Signature: Dyin' ain't much of a living, driver. Put it down...it can wait.
replyreply
You'll often times smell them cooking too if there's a problem internally. It'll be a rotten egg sulphur smell and the 1's cooking will be hot and usually smoking.
Sulfuric acid gas (hydrogen sulfide) may be funny to remind you of throwing stink bombs in the hallway at school. But it's definitely not good for the lungs.

*** That's funny. I love some of the auto correct word changes on this forum. Its not terrible egg its r.o.t.t.e.n egg smell. Hahaha
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock
(06-22-2018 )Chamberpains Wrote:  *** That's funny. I love some of the auto correct word changes on this forum. Its not terrible egg its r.o.t.t.e.n egg smell. Hahaha

I was typing "I tuned up my prostar real good"
It corrected to "I tuned up my prostate real good"

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Volvo8873 , Chamberpains , Ragindirt , Hammerhead
06-23-2018, (Subject: Battery's ) 
(06-22-2018 )Brock Wrote:  
(06-22-2018 )Chamberpains Wrote:  *** That's funny. I love some of the auto correct word changes on this forum. Its not terrible egg its r.o.t.t.e.n egg smell. Hahaha

I was typing "I tuned up my prostar real good"
It corrected to "I tuned up my prostate real good"

LOLOLZ!>

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
I went to MHC and they told me everyone of those batteries were dead.
replyreply
(06-23-2018 )74bassman Wrote:  I went to MHC and they told me everyone of those batteries were dead.

That is pretty crappy when the parts guy is too lazy to help you ...

MHC part# RXAGM31SCCA825JC - Duralast Platinum AGM-31 Battery.
./uploads/201806/post_2_1529798819_2665a01358373adbdcc39c44dec2fbbc.jpg

I gave $170 ea. for them a couple months ago.

replyreply
 Thanks given by: 74bassman

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.