Tuning
02-08-2017, (Subject: Tuning ) 
Tuning
Could some one fill me in on what a @m*m^2 tune is I am seen it going around I have 2012 kenworth t660 with a 400 hp Cummins isx 15 that has a delete that only been averages 5 to 6 mpg and if I buy a adapter what are some things I can do with it
replyreply
RE: Tuning
A Data Link Adapter(DLA) is useful for connecting a PC to your trucks Electronic Control Modules such as the ECM, BCM, PCM, ABS systems. Most drivers use it to read and clear Fault Codes. For example, Bendix has free software available online that displays your ABS data to help you troubleshoot an ABS Light root cause.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: GhumanTruckService
RE: Tuning
(02-08-2017 )GhumanTruckService Wrote:  Could some one fill me in on what a @m*m^2 tune is I am seen it going around I have 2012 kenworth t660 with a 400 hp Cummins isx 15 that has a delete that only been averages 5 to 6 mpg and if I buy a adapter what are some things I can do with it

Assuming you live in a foreign country for the moment,

When its done right. that tune is about the only one that extends the life of your engine and it shows in your oil, your oil filter, and your fuel mileage too. oil even stops turning black. Newest version for 2250/2350 from what I seen also minimize internal vibration as much as can be to help combat liner problem they sometimes have from factory.

IT IS NOT LEGAL TO RUN IT IN USA/CANADA, ETC!

I would PM rawze or vin, or gearhead, or unilevers if you live in a country that allows such mods with your number if you want some better advice on what you are trying to do. You have already taken that risk and de-mandated it. now it is only a matter of getting whatever half-baked program and mods that done inspected and fixed if needed. I dont say this to try to sell or convince anyone of anything it is simply what other people on this forum who have it already keep saying. Go get it done and done right so you will never have to question what you got in your truck ever again.

2250 and 2350 tune is not on the internet. but there are pple that pass around older version for 871. A lot of guys have done their own by themself from internet version. Even the older ver still works better than just about anything else I seen. Is always better to have it done professionally though if you can so that you get latest version and truck can be load tested and everything set that specific type truck and need.

AGAIN! -- IT IS NOT LEGAL TO RUN ALTERED ENGINE PROGRAMS THAT WILL ALTER EMISSIONS IN A ENGINE IN THE USA/CANADA, ETC!

If i lived in a foreign country ...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=729
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , GhumanTruckService , gatow900

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.