09 Prostar Load Shedding relay location /Bypass
02-10-2017, (Subject: 09 Prostar Load Shedding relay location /Bypass ) 
09 Prostar Load Shedding relay location /Bypass
I am thinking about bypassing the load shedding option in my pro star i have an apu that starts when the battery get low and the load shedding kicks in before the APU starts...rendering me with no lights in the sleeper and also kills my alarm clock,12 volt cooler and fridge...it is inconvenient so thinking about disconnecting it
replyreply
RE: 09 Prostar Load Shedding relay location /Bypass
(02-10-2017 )earnies2 Wrote:  I am thinking about bypassing the load shedding option in my pro star i have an apu that starts when the battery get low and the load shedding kicks in before the APU starts...rendering me with no lights in the sleeper and also kills my alarm clock,12 volt cooler and fridge...it is inconvenient so thinking about disconnecting it

My load shedding relay is located directly below the AC controls in my dash behind that useless POS big hunk of gray plastic they call a cup holder. I removed that hunk of grey plastic when my truck was still new, I hated it and it only serves to waste a lot of space, limiting the movement of your right leg while you drive. - A small floor-mount cup holder at auto-zone secured to the floor with a piece of PVC pipe to extend the cup holder upwards works just fine instead.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: earnies2
Can the settings on the load shedding be changed? i remember seeing something in there with 2 battery terminals on it can i just jump them together to eliminate it i also remember their was a 3 or 4 wire connection on the side????? what is this for??? Thanks
replyreply
(02-10-2017 )earnies2 Wrote:  Can the settings on the load shedding be changed? i remember seeing something in there with 2 battery terminals on it can i just jump them together to eliminate it i also remember their was a 3 or 4 wire connection on the side????? what is this for??? Thanks

wiring diagrams can be found here..
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...588#pid588

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: mikealike

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.