2012 detroid locked up
02-16-2017, (Subject: 2012 detroid locked up ) 
RE: 2012 detroid locked up
(02-16-2017 )sbtrucking Wrote:  So if any one of ya'll is in Fort Worth area and needs to use a bay with tools or parking let me know

I have offered this same offer to any member of this forum regarding my shop in Edmonton, AB area as well. It has been taken up a couple of times and made me quite happy to be able to help.
I have also humbly accepted this same offer from another member of this forum, and words cannot express my gratitude
Anyone openly offering access to shop space, tools, & parking is nothing short of a Grade A Human Being IMHO. Whether you or I ever have the need to take one another up on these offers, I want to thank you anyhow sbtrucking, on behalf of every member,
Thank You,
A Loyal Rawzite.

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress , in2trux , Hedley , t700 , sbtrucking , Rawze , mrseas , Texasdude74 , Nilao , hhow55

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2012 detroid locked up - Unilevers - 02-12-2017,
RE: 2012 detroid locked up - Hammerhead - 02-16-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.