volvo d13 tune
02-11-2017, (Subject: volvo d13 tune ) 
volvo d13 tune
hello fellas,
does anyone recomend or know someone that can remote tune my two 2011 volvo d13 engines asap please, I have 3 trucks broke down at same time.
thanks in advance
replyreply
02-12-2017, (Subject: volvo d13 tune ) 
RE: volvo d13 tune
cummins, volvo, etc. they have sensors and pipes that can be cleaned and dpf filters that can be baked/inspected to get you going again.

It is called preventative maintenance before you get in such a predicament with several trucks. Emissions system maint. should be done on a regular basis BEFORE you start getting shut down codes.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: sbtrucking , hhow55 , fargonaz
02-13-2017, (Subject: volvo d13 tune ) 
got one going after little maintnance and reset it regened.
other one kicked my but blew the def lines, checked all the conectors and wires changed the def injector and and def heater valve the codes were calling for still is derated
replyreply
I guess I will take it to stealer, and get ready to be screwed, wish I had a volvo software, my pocket fleet is limited
replyreply
The volvos are tough. I know one major tuner company based out of Quebec has quit doing volvo as they are too finicky.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
All brands of engines these days have serious issues if all you do is drive it around like a dumb s#it blindly and waiting for the CEL light to plague you instead of being pro-active thru preventative maint on the emissions systems regularly yourself. The Red motors only advantage is that it is the easiest to keep running, you can do a lot of things yourself on them easily, lots of info out there, all service manuals and info is free, software is all over the interwebs for free, even the SW to custom tune it yourself for those who want to play. .. AND there are reliable proper solutions are available to delte it -- FOR FREE for the most part without having to resort to paying others thousands$$$ and getting ripped off. The DOWNSIDE of the red engnes is that since it is so open ... there is a flood of people with improper and downright damaging solutions just too eager to take your $$$ in exchange for a quick buck preying on the average O/O who does not know any better.

I have not seen a single good solution for volvo on the open interwebs by any of those companies who "claim theya re the best" or are "more expensive ", not one damn bit. Some half-arssed broke-leg destructive crap that gets em by, but not a fully reliable stable proper programming solution.

Detroit would be in the same boat and still mostly is but I know of 2 people who have the tools to solve it correctly and have since done so. That would be Gearhead and Unilevers.

paccar is even bleaker when it comes to proper de-mandate programming. Nothing but brain-butchers out there for the most part, all too willing to take your money for false promises and bragging claims of "they do it right" when in fact they are beyond horrible.

Let me put it this way...

IF THAT super-duper custom tuning shop can't get an ISX right... they have no chance of getting any other engine right either!. The ISX is the most open engine out there with the most easy-access programming of any modern engine ... and more than 90% of all places butcher them horribly bad when it comes to programming .. simply because they have no clue how a modern diesel engine runs... Other engine they claim to do are more difficult to get into the details of what is needed to get one right, so it is guaranteed that if they can;t get a red engine right.. there is no chance in h$ll they are going to get a detroit, paccar, etc. even close to being right either.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
dump em and get big reds
replyreply
I love the red motors now my cm871 with 13 speed is my favorite after unilevers tuned it remotly.
I told my partner to stick with red motors, but he got great deal on three 2011 780 d13s and we went for it, here couple weeks nothing but problems.
By the way if it will help any one, if your volvo engine derates to 5mph take the speed sensor out on top of the drive shaft yolk and it will run again to get you to a shop on emergency
replyreply
I got the older volvos up till 2010 figured but these new ones still under construction.Very tuff.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , sbtrucking , Zapah

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.