What am i hearing?
04-24-2017, (Subject: What am i hearing? ) 
RE: What am i hearing?
Probably dyno is easiest and cheapest way to find this noise. Remember two or even more small can create one big noise if it get in harmonic resonance. Hard to replicate down on the road.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Hammerhead , Waterloo
04-24-2017, (Subject: What am i hearing? ) 
(04-24-2017 )snailexpress Wrote:  Probably dyno is easiest and cheapest way to find this noise. Remember two or even more small can create one big noise if it get in harmonic resonance. Hard to replicate down on the road.

I agree with this. When I was having my unknown noise issue, snailexpress, DRISX, others over the phone and I chased it for several days. Found the problem in less than 5 minutes on the dyno.

Like Waterloo, the more I listen the less I hear.

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
04-25-2017, (Subject: What am i hearing? ) 
i think i might have figured it out, had the wrong type of v-band clamp on my turbo exhaust pipe even when tight i can move the pipe around a bit put the correct clamp and now pipe is snug to the turbo. I will update if for sure it fixed it.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress , Waterloo

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.