CM2250 FAULT CODE
03-11-2017, (Subject: CM2250 FAULT CODE ) 
RE: CM2250 FAULT CODE
(03-11-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  
(03-11-2017 )doarmihai Wrote:  ...
Cummins engenier suggested me to switch nox sensor betwen each other

It is my understanding that hey are J1939 and are not interchangeable.
You are absolutely right.
Different plugs, different guts.
Cummins in their best:anger:
replyreply
03-12-2017, (Subject: CM2250 FAULT CODE ) 
(03-11-2017 )snailexpress Wrote:  
(03-11-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  
(03-11-2017 )doarmihai Wrote:  ...
Cummins engenier suggested me to switch nox sensor betwen each other

It is my understanding that hey are J1939 and are not interchangeable.
You are absolutely right.
Different plugs, different guts.
Cummins in their best:anger:

Maybe he was the engineer that designed the motor mounts? - LOL. - Maybe next time ask him "What" he engineered and to actually explain if he has actually worked for Cummins inc. or just some crappy stealershit. - Sounds more like an ego-driven stealership tech bullS$it statement to me.

There is one guy who is doing deletes somewhere in the Ohio/Pennsylvania region that runs around claiming he is an ex cummins engineer. He does absolutely horrible ECM work. He also can't even answer simple questions on how the combustion process is handled. - I have my doubts that he even worked for them directly, nonetheless was an engineer that was invloved in designing anything. - People that make claims like that, I don't take lightly. They had best have some background, a solid foundation on their claims, and they had better be able to talk turkey with the details of what they have claimed to have done. I have been in hundreds of OEM factories and have met engineers and designers of all sorts and types. Believe me when I say I can spot the difference between someone who knows what they are doing and are professional and those who are not pretty quickly.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress
03-12-2017, (Subject: CM2250 FAULT CODE ) 
his name is Mario Sanchez out of indiana. he is the manager on hwy communications advance from his former position of engineer . met the guy at the grand opening here in vegas.
i had a bunch of questions related to the new x15 engine to him , and also about the problem i have with the scr
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.