Cm2250
02-21-2017, (Subject: Cm2250 ) 
RE: Cm2250
Get it to VIN and Haggai asap. They'll make it right.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Squish099
02-21-2017, (Subject: Cm2250 ) 
Gonna be in GA Thurs.. Earliest appointment I could make for Mr. Hag was the 7th of March.. So it's scheduled..
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Magard
02-22-2017, (Subject: Cm2250 ) 
Truck is constantly (seems like) in regen today.. Leaking coolant way worse.. Found a boost leak where egr tube meets intake (right where I had it apart) courtesy of some sticky green/yellow stuff bubbling out of the leak.. Thurs in GA is looking like a long shot right now... Needs a gallon of coolant, filled it Saturday before the pressure test.. Was full when I left yesterday morning.. Pressure test lost less than 1 psi in 24 hrs after tightening a some hose clamps.. I'm now really starting to thinking the Paccar dealership took me for a ride that's going to cost me a bunch of money or my truck.. Currently on I-40 Eastbound in Roland, OK need a recommendation to a shop close that isn't going to take me on a worse ride then I'm currently on..
replyreply
If you can make it to GA mr Hagg will take care of you, he is a great man with a great family business, he will go thru the truck thoroughly and do top notch job, I am very pleased with the cm2250 he fixed.
As far as remote tune unilevers is great he took care of my cm 871 I am extreamly happy, downgraded to 450hp and the truck pulls harder than 475hp tune it had previously, plus the fuel mileage improved greatly it beats my 2016 d13 and 2017 isx :)
replyreply
 Thanks given by: szartman379
(02-22-2017 )Squish099 Wrote:  Truck is constantly (seems like) in regen today.. Leaking coolant way worse.. Found a boost leak where egr tube meets intake (right where I had it apart) courtesy of some sticky green/yellow stuff bubbling out of the leak.. Thurs in GA is looking like a long shot right now... Needs a gallon of coolant, filled it Saturday before the pressure test.. Was full when I left yesterday morning.. Pressure test lost less than 1 psi in 24 hrs after tightening a some hose clamps.. I'm now really starting to thinking the Paccar dealership took me for a ride that's going to cost me a bunch of money or my truck.. Currently on I-40 Eastbound in Roland, OK need a recommendation to a shop close that isn't going to take me on a worse ride then I'm currently on..

You could alternatively take the cap for the coolant reservoir and loosen it all the way untill it is just sitting on top to relieve all coolant pressure temporarily. TO keep it in place, you could cover it with a rag and zip-tie it tightly to the neck of the coolant tank to hold the cap in place so it cannot fall off.

if you do this, cary extra zip-ties and keep coolant somewhat topped off, checking the level a couple times a day. Relieving all the pressure will keep coolant from entering the engine and destroying everything. Drive it to where you need to and go get it fixed. Don't drive it really hard to help keep coolant temps to a minimum so that you will loose less from it steaming out. - I have seen guys drive like that for weeks before, though it is not the best situation to be in. Just don't let it run out of coolant or your problems will be much bigger.

==========

I designed my own zero pressure coolant system for my own truck. I use regular red coolant and I enjoy not ever having to worry about coolant issues like that.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
(02-22-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  You could alternatively take the cap for the coolant reservoir and loosen it all the way untill it is just sitting on top to relieve all coolant pressure temporarily. TO keep it in place, you could cover it with a rag and zip-tie it tightly to the neck of the coolant tank to hold the cap in place so it cannot fall off.

if you do this, cary extra zip-ties and keep coolant somewhat topped off, checking the level a couple times a day. Relieving all the pressure will keep coolant from entering the engine and destroying everything. Drive it to where you need to and go get it fixed. Don't drive it really hard to help keep coolant temps to a minimum so that you will loose less from it steaming out. - I have seen guys drive like that for weeks before, though it is not the best situation to be in. Just don't let it run out of coolant or your problems will be much bigger.

==========

I designed my own zero pressure coolant system for my own truck. I use regular red coolant and I enjoy not ever having to worry about coolant issues like that.

I will try that again.. Any idea how it passes a pressure test cold, but leaks when hot? Leaning toward the turbo seal? Maybe injector cups.. Hopefully not a head gasket or worse.. Not looking forward to get raped by a stealership...
replyreply
Stealership says it's the egr cooler.. Kinda had my suspicions.. 3100 bucks plus tax.. Let's hope it's right after this..
replyreply
[quote=.. Let's hope it's right after this..
[/quote]

Don"t be surprised if not. DPF system is gone for sure after coolant plugging. Keep going to GA.
replyreply
Already have an appointment with Mr. Hag.. Gonna be a couple weeks.. Don't really care what happens to dpf in that time as long as truck doesn't have anymore problems.. I'll stare @ the cel till then.. Hopefully with no ill effects..
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.