Taking care of employee's
02-20-2017, (Subject: Taking care of employee's ) 
RE: Taking care of employee's
Sir Richard Branson, really? The same one Obama is vacationing with?
Not people I would follow. Blue collar America was sold out a long time ago and they don't have our best interest in mind!

User's Signature: 2010 386 Pete CM871, 13 spd. 3.55
replyreply
02-20-2017, (Subject: Taking care of employee's ) 
RE: Taking care of employee's
[/quote]

My experience too... One truck is plenty, I have no desire to go back to those days... And yes, they could destroy a piece of equipment in seconds. The difficult part of it all, we had to hire ten drivers to find one keeper. What really amazed me was the complete lack of knowledge they had when it came to the industry they worked in. And I am not speaking of being a mechanic, just simple paperwork that we all do, scaling a load, planning a trip or routing themselves properly. I had one driver that I could cut lose that knew what to do and did it well. The rest I had to babysit 24/7... It was not fun, nor profitable. It was a happy day when I sold those last few pieces of equipment.
[/quote]

Familiar story. Sound like the company I work for, albeit not for much longer, what's as bad, or possibly worse is poor management, and the most difficult people to deal with by far are dispatchers. In 10 years I've only ever met one dispatcher that could actually get in and get a truck down the road, he was very good at his job, and most likely deserved more money than he made. The rest are useless, dishonest, ignorant know nothing's.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Running rough , in2trux

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.