Taking care of employee's
02-20-2017, (Subject: Taking care of employee's ) 
RE: Taking care of employee's
(02-20-2017 )Magard Wrote:  Not so much with trucking never tried this but believe it or not in the cowboy world I hire women. They do a good job, can take orders and don't bitch, from my experience. If I was hiring drivers I would hire women unless it was just to physical of work. I've been around women hired drivers some and it seems like you actually get a pretty good brain for the money. Truck driving is good money compared to office work. Just a thought. I have noticed the more you pay the less you get with cowboys. Hell pretty soon I'm working for them it seems. If you remind them who's the boss then there feelings get all hurt. Not to be a ass but women remember who the boss is. God made them that way wether they except it or not.
Out in my neck of the woods you see alot of women running the big Rock trucks and earth movers because men drive something that big and ego kicks in, they bag drive the equipment. Women don't tend to have that problem.

I've always wanted to hire women but I run older equipment and can't find mechanically inclined women who drive truck. If I owned new equipment with warranty then I may go that route.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Magard , Waterloo , Running rough

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taking care of employee's - Brock - 02-20-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.