Hello!
02-20-2016, (Subject: Hello! ) 
RE: Hello!
I feel the same way this site has taught me a lot about keeping that red engine running,has saved me lots of $ and connected great people! Thank you Rawze and others .
replyreply
02-20-2016, (Subject: Hello! ) 
No apology needed Rawze. I haven't been a member very long, and it is too bad all the info is gone. I really enjoyed reading all the posts that were on here.
replyreply
02-21-2016, (Subject: Hello! ) 
Just glad this site is still up. I love reading the posts.
replyreply
(02-19-2016 )Waterloo Wrote:  And I had that really good write up on how to fix the leaky sleeper windows in our ProStars! Lost forever... LOL! Rawze, your still the man! Glad to see we are all still here!
That was a good article. I didn't get around to fixing my windows last summer. Too cold here to do anything over the winter. I pretty much remember most of what to do anyway. I'll just have to guess at the size of rubber trim to use.
replyreply
When you finde an article that you want to keep, take a screen shot of
It to refer to when you need to. It works for me ,being in check out generation. LOL.
replyreply
02-23-2016, (Subject: Hello! ) 
Long time lurker but brand new member. At least I got to read most of the forum before the "reset". Was some really valuable information but I'm sure it'll slowly make it's way back.
Thanks Rawze for making this site what it is, and especially for drivin' on and rebuilding after the chaos. This is by far the best site out there for keeping the equipment rolling.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.