Small CPL big power
03-04-2017, (Subject: Small CPL big power ) 
RE: Small CPL big power
(03-01-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  Smoked tires at 70-mph on dry ground bobtail. Light em up and make you think the clutch is slipping till you look in the mirrors.

It was bobtail you F#$$%king sarcastic power-hungry fools!. I knew when I posted I suspected you would get your snakes all in a wadd...

My whole point was that i have been there and done that! -- And there is no profit in it!!!

Every day I log into my forum and I see brag brag brag brag about how big your D$$ks are it makes me want to delete all your ACCOUNTS!!!-- This forum is not about making your ding dong bigger -- It is about helping drivers who actually want to make a living and HELP EACH OTHER TO keep these failure-happy emissions crap junk trucks and engines running without being gouged all the time!!!.

TAKE THAT POWER-HUNGRY BULLS##IT TO OTHER TRUCKS FORUMS WHERE IT BELNGS!!! -- I AM GETTING COMPLETELY SICK OF IT !!!!!!

Some days I just want to pull the plug on this F$$king internet connector on the server for about 2-3 weeks so I can take a break and go do some other s%$$it.

====

from now on -- I am just going to remove posting privileges to anyone I think is a power-hungry fool!. -- I have had enough!. THAT WAY THEY WILL GO FIND A DIFFERENT FORUM TO BRAG ABOUT HOW BIG THEIR DING DONG IS!!! -- THIS FORUM IS NOT REALLY THE PLACE FOR THAT!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Squish099
(03-01-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  Some days i just want to pull the plug on this F$$king internet connector on the server for about 2-3 weeks so i can take a break and go do some other s%$$it.

./uploads/201703/post_1067_1488656574_ecc05ccadca87922cfeaafb772dcb2ac.jpg

Well Rawze, I've never managed a site quite as popular as yours and certainly not one requiring so much personal involvement with its members but I do know that feeling.
replyreply
(03-04-2017 )BobsYourUncle Wrote:  [
Well Rawze, I've never managed a site quite as popular as yours and certainly not one requiring so much personal involvement with its members but I do know that feeling.

I could care less how popular my site is. Really, I don't care. It is my own corner of the internet that I resorted to making so that I could voice my own opinions and views in my own way. If others find them helpful, then that is great. If not, then no reason to join it.

I just try to be helpful to others as much as I can, but here lately, I get phone call and bombardment of idiots who read this crap on my forum then all they want is more more more HP. -- "Ding Dong joe smith is doing it, I want it too". It is a disease that has no real place in the trucking buisness. They should have taken up racing, not hauling dry-van goods at bottom dollar, starve your children prices.

It is as bad as sitting around the truck-stop lounge and listening to guys argue over who can pee the furthest. -- Really!. It is ridiculous!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: BobsYourUncle , scottydogtruck , 386lover , Magard , Emeryville64
You know me Rawze. I'm happy at 485. I want reliability, profitability and smoothness. I'm going to have to come see vin for an update to my programming. I guess the latest performance update is to do away with the SOI.
replyreply
(03-04-2017 )Nilao Wrote:  You know me Rawze. I'm happy at 485. I want reliability, profitability and smoothness. I'm going to have to come see vin for an update to my programming. I guess the latest performance update is to do away with the SOI.

I ran with mine at 500 for years. Once I got rid of the mandate, I played around with different power settings. I tried 485 but it was just way too low for super b weights I felt..... maybe I could have played with it a bit more but I like a little more jam to her. Finally I just said screw it, I don't know what I'm doing anyways and I got it custom tuned. 605hp with 1650 torque is what we settled on. Absolutely love it! Was worried about dropping the torque but I don't miss it at all, pulls the same as when I had it at 575/2050 with less strain on my motor.

I've got 1.7 million kilometres on this motor and I'm trying to see if I can reach 2 mill before it needs a rebuild lol

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Running rough
07-12-2017, (Subject: Small CPL big power ) 
so in the name of science and not power hungry (Rawze dont kill me)

a 34000lb pete (bobtail) with a 871 at 65 mph in direct with 3.55 rear ends and tall 24.5 rubber would not break loose at 1000 RWHP on dry pavement. At 1200RWHP it broke loose, but it took all it had to do it.

for science!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Wiseman
(07-12-2017 )Unilevers Wrote:  so in the name of science and not power hungry (Rawze dont kill me)

L M A O ! ! !

(07-12-2017 )Unilevers Wrote:  a 34000lb pete (bobtail) with a 871 at 65 mph in direct with 3.55 rear ends and tall 24.5 rubber would not break loose at 1000 RWHP on dry pavement. At 1200RWHP it broke loose, but it took all it had to do it.

for science!
I assume at 34k bobtail that this is a Tri-drive?
And I'm at home, why wasn't I invited out to be an impartial "Hold my beer, watch this" witness?

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Wiseman
(07-12-2017 )Unilevers Wrote:  so in the name of science and not power hungry (Rawze dont kill me)

a 34000lb pete (bobtail) with a 871 at 65 mph in direct with 3.55 rear ends and tall 24.5 rubber would not break loose at 1000 RWHP on dry pavement. At 1200RWHP it broke loose, but it took all it had to do it.

for science!

Actually, Anthony-G's truck was known for spinning its tires when I set it that high on his 387 pete bobtail at 70 mph more than a few times. It is a cm871, 3.55's, and 22.5's and a mid-tier engine. I Forget what the torque was but it was up there. We ended up tuning it down because it was not good for the truck, engine or its tranny especially for hauling freight. - Like I said, I have been there and done that too but really it has no place in anyones truck that wants to make a living with it and expect it to last. Mr. hag told me he test drove it a couple times and thought the clutch was slipping until he looked in the mirrors.

If you think you need more power -- Buy a race car.

replyreply
 Thanks given by: Wiseman , simon999

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.