Small CPL big power
03-02-2017, (Subject: Small CPL big power ) 
RE: Small CPL big power
(03-02-2017 )Unilevers Wrote:  stock cat with some tuning dyno sheet. not a ton of HP but just shy of 2800 ftlbs to the ground. loootsa boost!

Just beastly

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
03-03-2017, (Subject: Small CPL big power ) 
A truck that loads under torque like that must be addicting, and expensive to keep tires on.
replyreply
Once you go past stock hp and torque and the truck see's multible drivers, that to me is a bad combination, most drivers don't give a rip if it is not thier own truck, Oh let's see what this thing has ha ha, all day everyday bang, and then you have rod sticking out the side, oh oh, I wonder if that came from the big tune and me goosing it constantly, something to think about
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Texasdude74
(03-02-2017 )kryten Wrote:  Ask and you shall receive.

I wonder how my 400hp "Smart" Torque would do in those drags. Show em whats what with white DEF clouds coming out my stack! Ha!

User's Signature: 2013 Volvo 670 with Big Red under the hood
replyreply
(03-02-2017 )in2trux Wrote:  No different than breaking traction with half the horsepower on wet pavement.

Well yeah it's entirely different. Not holding my breath for the 70mph class 8 truck burn out vid but it certainly would be a pleasant surprise!

But since we're doing some show and tell.....Not a red top but it's one intense Cummins tickling 1700 rwhp ~ 120lbs of boost on fuel.

replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rig Wrench , gatow900
That yours? Very big cudos for the workmanship involved in something like that. Obviously not shooting for mpg, but an impressive feet none the less. Awesome job. Holdin out for the 70mph vid myself. I. Gonna try and set up the go pro for a 30mph vid, as meek as it may seem.....
replyreply
Yeah I put that together a few years ago. Been a while since I fooled with it and there wasn't much stock anything. Kinda miss pushing the envelope but not what it cost!
replyreply
(03-03-2017 )Joesixpack Wrote:  Yeah I put that together a few years ago. Been a while since I fooled with it and there wasn't much stock anything. Kinda miss pushing the envelope but not what it cost!

It's a work of art my friend, superb. You should be proud
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Joesixpack
(03-02-2017 )Unilevers Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fccSA1mvxuw

here is a 8518 cpl 870 that did 750ish (poster of the video sucks) and just north of 2500 ftlbs to the ground. doesnt seem like much until you see the truck shift as it unloads at the end of the pull. that thing pulled scary good
Did you tune this trucks or help with it
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.