Small CPL big power
03-01-2017, (Subject: Small CPL big power ) 
RE: Small CPL big power
(03-01-2017 )Joesixpack Wrote:  I'll give you the better average mileage. Outpulling the big injector no.

We used to pull train's on winter permits logging that grossed out at 167,000 with hopped up Mack's with E9's and nobody gave a shi#t about mileage because we could make the 4th load a day and nobody else could. That was the good old days.

Not only do I outpull most, I do it on cruise control while letting my automatic transmission do the work.... not even bagging it.

I live out by the alpac pulp mill and I have a term for the guys you describe.... bankrupt. The loggers that run like that are always the arrogant ones who think Thier shi#t don't stink cause they are "top pullers" yet their year end net incomes are piss poor and they are begging Thier mechanic for credit cause they cant pay Thier bills.

I'm not referring to you as one of those guys but I'm in the Alberta logging hub, I've seen the same crap year in and year out.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: axe

Messages In This Thread
Small CPL big power - Brock - 02-25-2017,
RE: Small CPL big power - Brock - 03-01-2017
RE: Small CPL big power - Unilevers - 03-02-2017,
RE: Small CPL big power - Unilevers - 07-12-2017,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.