Small CPL big power
03-01-2017, (Subject: Small CPL big power ) 
RE: Small CPL big power
(03-01-2017 )Joesixpack Wrote:  Oooof. This was 20 years or more back already and it was the best money we ever made. Back then our cut was stump to mill and all we paid was a minuscule royalty being on crown land the rest was ours. If we finished it in advance they gave us another cut.
It was a license to print money.

I don't particularly remember any arrogance going around between operation's back then at least. Could just be an Alberta thing.......LOL

God only know's how the owner operator make's it today.
Wasn't too long ago I was up in wabasca making 180/hr and running the way you talked about. 6 months in a row I was given the "top grossing truck" award and that included semi vacs that billed out 250/hr. I remember thinking I was making alot of money.....

Turns out it was my mechanic who was making alot of money because I took a net loss. I've now adjusted the way I do business or I wouldn't have survived.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: axe

Messages In This Thread
Small CPL big power - Brock - 02-25-2017,
RE: Small CPL big power - Brock - 03-01-2017
RE: Small CPL big power - Unilevers - 03-02-2017,
RE: Small CPL big power - Unilevers - 07-12-2017,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.