Small CPL big power
03-04-2017, (Subject: Small CPL big power ) 
RE: Small CPL big power
(03-01-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  Smoked tires at 70-mph on dry ground bobtail. Light em up and make you think the clutch is slipping till you look in the mirrors.

It was bobtail you F#$$%king sarcastic power-hungry fools!. I knew when I posted I suspected you would get your snakes all in a wadd...

My whole point was that i have been there and done that! -- And there is no profit in it!!!

Every day I log into my forum and I see brag brag brag brag about how big your D$$ks are it makes me want to delete all your ACCOUNTS!!!-- This forum is not about making your ding dong bigger -- It is about helping drivers who actually want to make a living and HELP EACH OTHER TO keep these failure-happy emissions crap junk trucks and engines running without being gouged all the time!!!.

TAKE THAT POWER-HUNGRY BULLS##IT TO OTHER TRUCKS FORUMS WHERE IT BELNGS!!! -- I AM GETTING COMPLETELY SICK OF IT !!!!!!

Some days I just want to pull the plug on this F$$king internet connector on the server for about 2-3 weeks so I can take a break and go do some other s%$$it.

====

from now on -- I am just going to remove posting privileges to anyone I think is a power-hungry fool!. -- I have had enough!. THAT WAY THEY WILL GO FIND A DIFFERENT FORUM TO BRAG ABOUT HOW BIG THEIR DING DONG IS!!! -- THIS FORUM IS NOT REALLY THE PLACE FOR THAT!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Squish099

Messages In This Thread
Small CPL big power - Brock - 02-25-2017,
RE: Small CPL big power - Rawze - 03-04-2017
RE: Small CPL big power - Unilevers - 03-02-2017,
RE: Small CPL big power - Unilevers - 07-12-2017,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.