Small CPL big power
03-04-2017, (Subject: Small CPL big power ) 
RE: Small CPL big power
(03-04-2017 )BobsYourUncle Wrote:  [
Well Rawze, I've never managed a site quite as popular as yours and certainly not one requiring so much personal involvement with its members but I do know that feeling.

I could care less how popular my site is. Really, I don't care. It is my own corner of the internet that I resorted to making so that I could voice my own opinions and views in my own way. If others find them helpful, then that is great. If not, then no reason to join it.

I just try to be helpful to others as much as I can, but here lately, I get phone call and bombardment of idiots who read this crap on my forum then all they want is more more more HP. -- "Ding Dong joe smith is doing it, I want it too". It is a disease that has no real place in the trucking buisness. They should have taken up racing, not hauling dry-van goods at bottom dollar, starve your children prices.

It is as bad as sitting around the truck-stop lounge and listening to guys argue over who can pee the furthest. -- Really!. It is ridiculous!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: BobsYourUncle , scottydogtruck , 386lover , Magard , Emeryville64

Messages In This Thread
Small CPL big power - Brock - 02-25-2017,
RE: Small CPL big power - Rawze - 03-04-2017
RE: Small CPL big power - Unilevers - 03-02-2017,
RE: Small CPL big power - Unilevers - 07-12-2017,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.