Small CPL big power
03-04-2017, (Subject: Small CPL big power ) 
RE: Small CPL big power
(03-04-2017 )Nilao Wrote:  You know me Rawze. I'm happy at 485. I want reliability, profitability and smoothness. I'm going to have to come see vin for an update to my programming. I guess the latest performance update is to do away with the SOI.

I ran with mine at 500 for years. Once I got rid of the mandate, I played around with different power settings. I tried 485 but it was just way too low for super b weights I felt..... maybe I could have played with it a bit more but I like a little more jam to her. Finally I just said screw it, I don't know what I'm doing anyways and I got it custom tuned. 605hp with 1650 torque is what we settled on. Absolutely love it! Was worried about dropping the torque but I don't miss it at all, pulls the same as when I had it at 575/2050 with less strain on my motor.

I've got 1.7 million kilometres on this motor and I'm trying to see if I can reach 2 mill before it needs a rebuild lol

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Running rough

Messages In This Thread
Small CPL big power - Brock - 02-25-2017,
RE: Small CPL big power - Unilevers - 03-02-2017,
RE: Small CPL big power - Brock - 03-04-2017
RE: Small CPL big power - Unilevers - 07-12-2017,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.