Potential FIRE issue in ProStar HVAC harness and Linear Power Module
12-01-2017, (Subject: Potential FIRE issue in ProStar HVAC harness and Linear Power Module ) 
RE: Potential FIRE issue in ProStar HVAC harness and Linear Power Module
(12-01-2017 )74bassman Wrote:  The 30 amp fuse gets so hot it burns my fingers. I did go to Rush here in Atl, and they want me to bring the truck in to replace that harness. They said it would take about 1 week for them to get to it. So, I'm just going to buy the harness and do it my self. Does this harness plug directly into the plugs that are there? I figure I was going to have to go back into heater core, and blower motor area. I did take out the passenger seat and left it out to run this week to test the fixes. good thing thing i haven't put it all back together.

When i find and move the ambient air temperature sensor will i have to add any wire to it.

One hour job at most to install the plug, and yes, it is plug and play. You just need a torx bit and ratchet, easy peasy...
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Potential FIRE issue in ProStar HVAC harness and Linear Power Module - Waterloo - 12-01-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.