DPF filter is missing
03-05-2017, (Subject: DPF filter is missing ) 
RE: DPF filter is missing
(03-01-2017 )aeIAzdLZ Wrote:  [quote='Rawze' pid='12950' dateline='1488371804']
If memory serves me correctly, the "dpf missing" alarm is one of the alarms that cannot be reset right away. If engine see it for X number of hours, then you have to drive for same X number of hours before it clears again AFTER you have fixed what caused it. When the engine reaches 250 hours with that alarm, it will shut down.

I drove 150 mile and light disappear
Thank you again!!!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Hammerhead , Brock , Rawze
You might want to check and see if the exhaust seals around the dpf are still intact...cold, they will leak, but as it warms up and put some miles on it, will seal up. Do an overnight cold and see if you get a code.....

I would replace all exhaust seals, front to back.

Just my 2 cents..

User's Signature: You want how much?
replyreply
 Thanks given by: aeIAzdLZ
I would get rid of the mandate... Because this party is just getting started... $$$$$$$

Been there, and done that... And I will not "brag" about my deep pockets. :-(
replyreply
03-19-2017, (Subject: DPF filter is missing ) 
(03-05-2017 )Waterloo Wrote:  I would get rid of the mandate... Because this party is just getting started... $$$$$$$

Yes I'm considering it after I will fix coolant leak, replace EGR, randomly come on ABS module and traction control light and other ......
than drive couple month without braking I have chance to save some $$$ for that:haha2:
I was thinking to keep all that crap but reading more and more about all damage it can cause to my engine Sorry that have to come out off my truck!!!
replyreply
(03-19-2017 )aeIAzdLZ Wrote:  
(03-05-2017 )Waterloo Wrote:  I would get rid of the mandate... Because this party is just getting started... $$$$$$$

Yes I'm considering it after I will fix coolant leak, replace EGR, randomly come on ABS module and traction control light and other ......
than drive couple month without braking I have chance to save some $$$ for that:haha2:
I was thinking to keep all that crap but reading more and more about all damage it can cause to my engine Sorry that have to come out off my truck!!!

drive axle hub bearings should be re-torqued every 200k miles or so. Otherwise you get ABS lights and/or blown wheel seals if they get out of adjustment bad enough.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
drive axle hub bearings should be re-torqued every 200k miles or so. Otherwise you get ABS lights and/or blown wheel seals if they get out of adjustment bad enough.
[/quote]

Thank you !
I will check it
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.