calterm help
03-01-2017, (Subject: calterm help ) 
calterm help
so we have a good customer who bought a deleted isx 870 that has been destroying turbos. so after hours off the book are trying to go with rawze advice on smoothing out file. I haven't found a good tutorial and just pieces of info. when I tried connecting {**Content removed by protection bot**- content.}was shaded and inop...wouldn't choose file. read exerpt where go to unlock under tools and it found 2 devices and said connected to 3...I has no idea what that meant so I pulled out. I have 100s of hours on automotive side like sct and efi live but this {**Content removed by protection bot**- content.} is a bit scary.
anyways I fired the truck up to pull out and check engine came on as usual on start up and connected insite to verify same egr no response code. it came back with detected boot rom device and needed to reprogram. now im sure I have a template from previus repair on truck but am pretty nervous I may have royaly screwed up... don't want to touch it until I get some advice on how to proceed . I would love this guy to get on the road without having to spend 1000s hes about bankrupt now...

any help is greatly appreciated. I pray my willingness to help but ignorance to software didn't hurt this fine gentleman.

thx
replyreply
03-01-2017, (Subject: calterm help ) 
RE: calterm help
My advice... Contact Unilevers and have him do it for you.

The CM870 is a very tricky engine and is no place for a rookie screwing around. Not only that but you will not find all the correct things to do in the file. some has to be edited live in ram to get it right on that engine. That is exactly WHY your friend has a bad program to begin with..

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Magard , dieseltek8080 , Hammerhead , hhow55 , Brock
03-02-2017, (Subject: calterm help ) 
RE: C@ltr!m help
I got it sorted out.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.