Shocks
03-02-2017, (Subject: Shocks ) 
RE: Shocks
(03-02-2017 )Brock Wrote:  Did you get the normal ones or Thier heavy haul ones!

I cant recall them saying anything about being heavy haul. They were listed as RK-RP4037... The bushing design sort of scared me when I first installed them because i could pivot the shock with my hand when installed and tight but they have held up great for over 150k hard miles which are a mixture of city/highway in addition to the quarry's and sand pits and occasional job site.
replyreply
03-02-2017, (Subject: Shocks ) 
(03-02-2017 )Pete379 Wrote:  
(03-02-2017 )Brock Wrote:  Did you get the normal ones or Thier heavy haul ones!

I cant recall them saying anything about being heavy haul. They were listed as RK-RP4037... The bushing design sort of scared me when I first installed them because i could pivot the shock with my hand when installed and tight but they have held up great for over 150k hard miles which are a mixture of city/highway in addition to the quarry's and sand pits and occasional job site.

Oh ya, that's kinda like the Atro polyurethane bushings that are designed to rotate freely.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
03-03-2017, (Subject: Shocks ) 
(03-02-2017 )hhow55 Wrote:  You may want to check out Hendrickson shock's. I put them on my western star, and I have to admit I have never had a better ride in the 30 year's I have been driving.

Do you know where I can buy these Hendrickson shocks
replyreply
(03-03-2017 )GhumanTruckService Wrote:  
(03-02-2017 )hhow55 Wrote:  You may want to check out Hendrickson shock's. I put them on my western star, and I have to admit I have never had a better ride in the 30 year's I have been driving.

Do you know where I can buy these Hendrickson shocks

Yes Sir,
I bought mine at Beaumont Freightliner Dealer, you should be able to find them at any western star dealer. Also checkout Hendrickson-intl.com

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
(03-02-2017 )jimeneztrans84 Wrote:  
(03-02-2017 )Waterloo Wrote:  I priced out those Road Kings, they were not cheap, I want to say around $2000+ for the front and rears... If I was driving a desert racer that is one thing... To expensive for my wallet, even if they can be rebuilt.

I'm using the Gabriel Adjustable on my drives, I like them, have them set at medium stiffness as I rarely haul anything heavy. https://amzn.to/2VFXSCl

Monroe on the front. https://amzn.to/2Y5n56K

Saved quite a bit by purchasing on line.

Will these fit on a 2011 kw t660? Looking for front drive shocks and rears.

You will have to go to Monroe and Gabriel website to check for your particular application. I have a ProStar and there is not much out there for us guys...
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.