T660 lower water tube
03-02-2017, (Subject: T660 lower water tube ) 
Thumbs Up T660 lower water tube
Over the last few days me and Rawze have had quite the experience with this lower water tube debacle. The original water tube (Paccar part #F66-2281). The heater core return is 90° to the tube pointed toward the passenger side. The new lower water tube (same part # as far as I know) the heater core return is inline with it facing forward.     Now the heater core return will not work.    . We couldn't find the correct mold hose from Paccar. Had to make it work. Ordered a molded 90° silicone elbow from summit racing (part #sum-294040) and 1.25" flared hose connector (part #sum-380600)   
To remedy Paccar dropping the ball. Everything has to be trimmed to fit.     When finished the water heater core return should be a 90° down under frame rail then 90° back    . This was a huge headache costing me a day, getting truck back together, costing Rawze a bunch of time also.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Marajin
RE: T660 lower water tube
Looking back at those pictures, it looks like it is in the way for replacing the water filter too. It is a good thing you put a new one on before replacing that hose.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Squish099
RE: T660 lower water tube
Could probably cut the black hose a little shorter and it would be closer to lower water tube could possibly get out of the water filter
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.