Cm2250 vgt Turbo actuator problem
03-06-2017, (Subject: Cm2250 vgt Turbo actuator problem ) 
Cm2250 vgt Turbo actuator problem
First of all I would like to welcome everyone on here and thank you for letting me join this forum. The problem I am trying to figure out is with my 2012 Kenworth T660 with Cummins isx cm2250 engine, I've been having some issues with low boost and constant power derate on my truck - Truck would no go over 20psi and keeps throwing the 0125 ( Intake manifold 1 pressure ) and 3135 ( aftertreatment 1 diesel particulate filter outlet pressure ) fault code ( New intake manifold pressure/temperature sensors has been installed yesterday ). I decided to check my VGT turbo actuator and turbo, Turbo seems to be fine ( Checked everything like Rawze did on his youtube vid ) but I can't do the Installation of the vgt in insite - blue bar keeps loading in insite but wont fail or pass the vgt install. Any, even smallest help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
replyreply
RE: Cm2250 vgt Turbo actuator problem
Hi, i would personally start with the aftertreatment issue first hand, as the derate is probably caused by that code.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: CumminsFreak
(03-06-2017 )stallyn Wrote:  Hi, i would personally start with the aftertreatment issue first hand, as the derate is probably caused by that code.

Stallyn thank you for the response. I got the actuator to install and calibrate in insite because the cummins insite I had installed for quite some time on my laptop was out dated, with 7.5 version and not 7.6+ version.. I took out the scr and def filters, the second one seemed to be cracked and might be causing my problems..
Can 0125 fault code be in anyway related to aftertreatment problems? Or am I looking for two separate problems?
replyreply
03-07-2017, (Subject: Cm2250 vgt Turbo actuator problem ) 
Also check this...

the CM2250 Volcano ...

Any exhaust restriction will cause the turbo not to spin fast enough and make for lower than normal boost levels. A major boost leak can cause it too.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: CumminsFreak
03-07-2017, (Subject: Cm2250 vgt Turbo actuator problem ) 
(03-07-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  Also check this...

the CM2250 Volcano ...

Any exhaust restriction will cause the turbo not to spin fast enough and make for lower than normal boost levels. A major boost leak can cause it too.

Thank you for the link and the response Rawze. We recently replaced the dosing injector, and there was a small, dime size hole right underneath the dosing injector that I welded and fixed. My guess is that the def filter is bad, when I took it out it was cracked right on the bottom and i think it is clogged and might be the cause of my problems.
replyreply
05-11-2017, (Subject: Cm2250 vgt Turbo actuator problem ) 
(03-06-2017 )CumminsFreak Wrote:  
(03-06-2017 )stallyn Wrote:  Hi, i would personally start with the aftertreatment issue first hand, as the derate is probably caused by that code.

Stallyn thank you for the response. I got the actuator to install and calibrate in insite because the cummins insite I had installed for quite some time on my laptop was out dated, with 7.5 version and not 7.6+ version.. I took out the scr and def filters, the second one seemed to be cracked and might be causing my problems..
Can 0125 fault code be in anyway related to aftertreatment problems? Or am I looking for two separate problems?

I'm having the same issue when trying to do the install of my actuator using Inside 7.6.2 sp5. When I start the install command, all I ever see is the blue bar scrolling across the screen and the install never passes or fails. Can you give more detail on how you were able to correct that problem?

Is there an INCAL file that is required for the actuator install to run correctly?

I would appreciate any advice. I have watched the video of Rawze doing the install and calibration but I can't get passed the install step.
replyreply
05-11-2017, (Subject: Cm2250 vgt Turbo actuator problem ) 
(05-11-2017 )antman529 Wrote:  I'm having the same issue when trying to do the install of my actuator using Inside 7.6.2 sp5. When I start the install command, all I ever see is the blue bar scrolling across the screen and the install never passes or fails. Can you give more detail on how you were able to correct that problem?

Is there an INCAL file that is required for the actuator install to run correctly?

I would appreciate any advice. I have watched the video of Rawze doing the install and calibration but I can't get passed the install step.

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...8#pid13638

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.