T800 Outside Air Temp Sensor
03-09-2017, (Subject: T800 Outside Air Temp Sensor ) 
T800 Outside Air Temp Sensor
I have 2008 T800 Daycab with steel mirrors and cant find the OAT sensor for the life of me. Not in or by the mirror, not in the front bumper. Looked by the 5th wheel couldnt find it. Anyone know?
replyreply
03-10-2017, (Subject: T800 Outside Air Temp Sensor ) 
RE: T800 Outside Air Temp Sensor
(03-09-2017 )Biglentil Wrote:  I have 2008 T800 Daycab with steel mirrors and cant find the OAT sensor for the life of me. Not in or by the mirror, not in the front bumper. Looked by the 5th wheel couldnt find it. Anyone know?

I have an '09, and it is in the driver's side mirror. It is the little black half ball looking thingy that portrudes out the bottom of the mirror housing on my power mirrors. If it's not that, I believe there should be a wire lead that will end out on the driver's side mirror in what looks like a small hockey puck (smaller diameter than a dime, and about 1/4" thick), if it's not broke off

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
I've been playing that game too on my pete. Couldn't find the damn things so I just quit.looking.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
I believe it is on the top of intake manifold. It is usually taped up to a harness above the intake manifold and near the IMAP sensor, it is about the size of a pinky finger
replyreply
(03-10-2017 )joed2323 Wrote:  I believe it is on the top of intake manifold. It is usually taped up to a harness above the intake manifold and near the IMAP sensor, it is about the size of a pinky finger
I believe that one is the Barometric pressure sensor..........

User's Signature: You want how much?
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock
May help???
http://hankstruckforum.com/htforum/index...ic=40380.0
Did one on a 2011 w900 a while back. It was on the drivers side mirror. Thick grey cord
replyreply
03-11-2017, (Subject: T800 Outside Air Temp Sensor ) 
(03-09-2017 )Biglentil Wrote:  I have 2008 T800 Daycab with steel mirrors and cant find the OAT sensor for the life of me. Not in or by the mirror, not in the front bumper. Looked by the 5th wheel couldnt find it. Anyone know?

Some trucks don't have a proper OAT sensor but it is calculated instead. This dictates that if some moron changed the program (Calibration) do a different HP one, that could be part of your problems. What Program is in it?

(reference)
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1&pid=1#pid1

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
03-27-2017, (Subject: T800 Outside Air Temp Sensor ) 
Pulled one outa a half melted mirror at the wrecker today, its a little black nub that protudes out of the bottom of aero mirror. After I pulled it noticed the nub must of got warm from the flames too. Charged me 20 bucks worth a shot I figure. I give it about a 40 percent chance of success.
replyreply
03-27-2017, (Subject: T800 Outside Air Temp Sensor ) 
What do you know slightly melted but works. My data plate on the motor lists it as an AV10105.02-8000. Not sure whats programmed on ecu my insite should be set up soon.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.