Opinions on gliders
03-19-2017, (Subject: Opinions on gliders ) 
RE: Opinions on gliders
Brock: A small correction. The Michelin X Line Energy D is a closed shoulder version of the open shoulder XDN2. I've had a set of the X Lines since late September and I split about half and half Ab Bc. So far in what snow I've been in they haven't spun out on me.

User's Signature: Too young to quit........Too old to change.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
Thanks for letting me know. I've never seen those ones in person and when I look at them online, some pictures make it look like they are not completely closed but then others do.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
The other thing that's similar between the X Line and the XDN2 is if you walk past them with a picture of rocks in your pocket, the tires fill up with rocks.

User's Signature: Too young to quit........Too old to change.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: in2trux
03-20-2017, (Subject: Opinions on gliders ) 
I think I just found a good Tire for me.

Continental HDR1 eco plus. It's a open shoulder regional Tire with the same rolling resistance as the xline energy (well 1 point away but close enough)

I could use these year round and save fuel in winter too. All those sipe tires are junk in the winter, good on Ice but it's usually sleet that's on the roads and it just fills the grooves and turns them to racing slicks. I put cheap $250 chinese tires on my one truck, lug tires and they did way better this winter then my BDR-W which are a actual winter grip!

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.