Paccar MX13 turbo actuator
03-14-2017, (Subject: Paccar MX13 turbo actuator ) 
Paccar MX13 turbo actuator
Wife and I own a mandate'd 2015 KW T660 with over 590,000 on the Paccar MX13. We haven't had issues with our motor except for alternator and batteries but recently in the last few months we have a skretching sound coming from our turbo (HE500VG 1940999 Holset). A few weeks ago I disassembled the system to check for oil, lose turbine, bad clamps, gaskets, even changed out gaskets, lamps and inner cooler flex hoses and clamps. After watching Rawze video on isx turbo failure I am curious if maybe we have a bad turbo actuator on ours. Kenworth wants about $5,000.00+core for a new turbo setup. We are wondering if there is a possibility to change out the actuator without having to calibrate it. I(husband) am mechanically inclined but when it comes to the question of getting away with calibrating the actuator I am lost. Does anyone know if a simple part swap is possible in this situation due to the fact of no dealer repair possible. Thank you in advance for any help. Sincerely Jesse & Stephanie Youngblood

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
RE: Paccar MX13 turbo actuator
No it must be calibrated.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: TopCatTruckingLLC
You might also want to check this out...

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid13255

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: TopCatTruckingLLC
03-16-2017, (Subject: Paccar MX13 turbo actuator ) 
Thank you for the reply. That stinks.[/u]
replyreply
Thank you for the reply. That stinks.[/u]
replyreply
(03-14-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  You might also want to check this out...

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid13255

Thank you for the article link
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.