871 jakes and power issues
03-23-2017, (Subject: 871 jakes and power issues ) 
RE: 871 jakes and power issues
(03-23-2017 )smorgan87 Wrote:  
(03-15-2017 )Waterloo Wrote:  Almost sounds like the truck is stuck in a state of derate. How many miles on this beast and where are you? Maybe you are close to someone that can take a look at her and put a reader on her that knows more than these dealers and shops.

can the cab computer cause these problems? it was a thought from the shop that i take it to intl to check the cab controller, i just dont have the $ to pay intl to tinker with it for hours on end just to say they dont know whats wrong either. im in missouri run here, ks, ok, ar. hopper stuff. i do know the fueling actuators are seeping a bit. those rebuildable at home or am i stuck buying 500$ actuators?

Doubtful the cab controller has anything to do with your issues. You need someone to put a computer to the motor. PM Squish, he sounds like he is in your neck of the woods. You really need a computer diagnostics session. Like Rawze said, it could be over boost, your fuel actuators... If they are leaking... You can remove and clean them, but they are only good for so many miles and then they are toast. PM Squish.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: smorgan87

Messages In This Thread
RE: 871 jakes and power issues - Waterloo - 03-23-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.