Rawze's magic formula
03-15-2017, (Subject: Rawze's magic formula ) 
Rawze's magic formula
I can't find it, Rawze can you please share your magic formula for "frozen" or rusted in bolts. I believe it was 50/50 acetone/atf but I want to make sure before I mixed up the wrong stuff.

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
RE: Rawze's magic formula
"Off" bug spray

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
Yup, 50/50 mix of Dextron-III and acetone.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: scottydogtruck , Waterloo , Hammerhead
Yall think I'm kidding about the bug spray........ try it. That's what we use at the salvage yard when all other weasel piss fails.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: fargonaz , Sergiu
03-16-2017, (Subject: Rawze's magic formula ) 
Kroil oil
replyreply
03-17-2017, (Subject: Rawze's magic formula ) 
(03-15-2017 )Brock Wrote:  Yall think I'm kidding about the bug spray........ try it. That's what we use at the salvage yard when all other weasel piss fails.
Why not? Base of OFF and WD-40 is the same - kerosene. Kerosene widely used as penetrating liquid for non destructive testing.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.