Maxxforce Milk Money
03-20-2017, (Subject: Maxxforce Milk Money ) 
RE: Maxxforce Milk Money
(03-20-2017 )Squish099 Wrote:  Sorry to do this, buuuuttttttttt.... Best solution is get rid of the maxcrap/maxfarce and replace with the beloved red motor.. The maxfarce leads to bankruptcy or damn near with every O/O I've talked to that's had one.. Most (the ones that survived) have went as far as selling the truck or replacing the motor to get away from them.. One only need to look at used truck prices to see the problem.. I was looking this past week same year prostars one with maxfarce one with cummins (w/100k more miles) @ same dealer.. Cummins was $35k more.. Maxfarce will lead to extreme bleeding, possibly with a nice window in the block..
Swapping out a entire motor does not seem like the best solution. Seems like someone with too much money to burn.

Under all that crap, you've got a hybrid cat force twin turbo monster. Do you know how many people have told me that my SDP cat is junk and should be swapped out, it's the bankruptcy machine..... no, it's not. So was the 871! Do you know how many people the 871 and 2250 put under? This is the exact reason rawze felt it necessary to come out and do what he does, because under all the bullshit is a incredibly efficient engine. My sdp is a frickin beast and guys cannot believe it.

Don't think for one second that maxxforce isn't a good motor..... the problem is, can someone do a proper job on it...?

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Squish099 , Texasdude74

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maxxforce Milk Money - Brock - 03-20-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.