West Coast ISX 870 Guru
03-20-2017, (Subject: West Coast ISX 870 Guru ) 
West Coast ISX 870 Guru
I have a 2005 Volvo with the 870 that has been converted to a RV hauler and am looking for suggestions on independent shops in So Cal, like Mr. Haggi's for everyday maintenance and upkeep.
replyreply
RE: West Coast ISX 870 Guru
Good question. I live in ca and if it wasn't for this website I'd be pouring money in to the truck. You can't even trust Cummins dealers. I'm curious to see what people suggest
replyreply
Dr ISX in Las Vegas is the only guy I know of. He used to be a regular here, maybe someone has his info.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: suicidejockey , doarmihai
04-02-2017, (Subject: West Coast ISX 870 Guru ) 
i hope someone chimes in with his info, i run a 2009 w9 down through there, 4 times a week and it needs to breath better
replyreply
04-03-2017, (Subject: West Coast ISX 870 Guru ) 
(04-02-2017 )suicidejockey Wrote:  i hope someone chimes in with his info, i run a 2009 w9 down through there, 4 times a week and it needs to breath better

everyone want info so i made a post. hope he don mind.
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...3#pid14123
replyreply
 Thanks given by: suicidejockey
04-07-2017, (Subject: West Coast ISX 870 Guru ) 
(03-20-2017 )Waterloo Wrote:  Dr ISX in Las Vegas is the only guy I know of. He used to be a regular here, maybe someone has his info.
Is this a member of the forum?
replyreply
04-07-2017, (Subject: West Coast ISX 870 Guru ) 
(04-07-2017 )doarmihai Wrote:  Is this a member of the forum?

DRISX is not very active on the forum anymore.
I have had the pleasure of meeting him, and he is very knowledgeable.
He operates his own trucking company and is a fairly busy guy. He is the type that will help someone that helps themselves. If you're looking for a shop to drop your truck off and have it done for you at, you will have to accommodate his schedule, not yours. If you are handy and are willing/wanting to do you're own work and are looking for knowledge & guidance, he will probably help.
Remember, trucking is his business and respectfully, it comes first.

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , hhow55

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.