Suggestions please
03-23-2017, (Subject: Suggestions please ) 
Suggestions please
Good morning, I have a 2013 cummins 485 isx just had complete in-frame. I get bad fuel consumption (4.6) I hooked my computer with insite in diagnostics mode and drive down the road . I keep getting debate due to high altitude conditions and low boost which I think is because of high altitude conditions. My map sensor is reading 30.46 inches of mercury. The truck has mandate removed. Non vgt turbo (s400) any suggestions?
replyreply
RE: Suggestions please
(03-23-2017 )Mikefish34 Wrote:  Good morning, I have a 2013 cummins 485 isx just had complete in-frame. I get bad fuel consumption (4.6) I hooked my computer with insite in diagnostics mode and drive down the road . I keep getting debate due to high altitude conditions and low boost which I think is because of high altitude conditions. My map sensor is reading 30.46 inches of mercury. The truck has mandate removed. Non vgt turbo (s400) any suggestions?

Who did the de-mandate? -- What shop?

What are you calling low boost?

WHAT KIND OF IDIOT WOULD HAVE YOU REMOVE THE VG HOLSET TURBO? --- DID SOME COMPLETE BUTCHER SHOP AS$$HOLE TELL YOU TO DO THIS? -- WHAT A MISTAKE!!!

YOU LIKELY HAVE A BAD DELETE!@!! - ESPECIALLY IF SOME INGORANT MORON REMOVED THE MOST FUEL EFFICIENT TURBO THAT HAS EVER BEEN MADE FOR THAT ENGINE!!!!!!

====

I HOPE LIKE HELL YOU KEPT THE OLD PARTS! -- YOUR GOING TO NEED THEM TO FIX THAT FU%KERY OF A HACK-JOB YOU HAVE ON YOUR HANDS THERE!!!!!!!!!

====

You had better hope like hell you don't have a cracked head by now, or hammered crank bearings, because that is your future!.

Start reading here...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...01#pid5901

And here is a running list of horror stories from people JUST LIKE YOU who got duped into the same kinds of buss$it, take-all-your-money deletes!...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid13255

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
P.M. Uniliever after you read all the horror stories and realize the predicament your in. Best place to start to try and salvage your mistake. If you had a motor rebuilt and they took off that vg turbo I would be scared what other kinda lame shi#t they did inside that you can't see. After you get the computer fixed your still not out of the woods.
replyreply
Mr. Hag down in Atlanta is a good choice too. I got mine straight there and that was 2 year ago and can't be more happy. Truck just runs smooth as silk and makes money no questions asked.

thanks again guys.

Gearhead is in maryland. He can do it too.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Magard , Waterloo
I have original turbo and manifold. Been thinking about putting back on but can't do it until I get ecm flashed for vgt. Can I get ano adaptor to put stock vgt on bullydog ceramic manifold? T6 divided
replyreply
I am not sure if the manifold to turbo studs will line up with their product. If it does I wouldn't see why nor.
replyreply
It won't. The stock turbo i think is a t4 and the manifold is a t6
replyreply
that bullydud manifold does nothing for the engine or its efficiency any ways. It is a waste of money... e-bay it and put the original back on.

./uploads/201703/post_2_1490320409_a769298867e1fc35c9dc291006970c6e.jpg

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: in2trux , dbl overdrive
You spent all of that money on an in frame and...? Dude, FIX THE DAMN MOTOR! I hope the guy that eliminated your mandate did not drill any holes in your block.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.