Suggestions please
04-23-2017, (Subject: Suggestions please ) 
RE: Suggestions please
(03-26-2017 )Mikefish34 Wrote:  I currently live in Dublin Ga. moving to Jacksonville, Fl in a few weeks

I sent you a private message. Was just curious who did your bad tune.
replyreply
Diesel Doctor in Effingham, IL........if I read Marajin's post correctly.

User's Signature: You want how much?
replyreply
Thanks I see it now.
replyreply
I was @ this place once, OK twice.. I paid him to reset parameters and went back a couple weeks later to have codes pulled from a cel.. Inquired about de-mandate he said $2800, & about 4 hrs.. The rest of this story is in my original thread.. The guys there are egotistical, to say the least.. Asked a few questions about stuff that I knew from research, before finding Rawze.. Their answers scared me right away from them.. Thought I was going to leave the mandate until I got the broom handle @ the stealership.. Pretty sure when they reset my parameters for whatever reason the removed the engineering lock or whatever it's called on my ecm, as it was unlocked when Rawze was out and checked it.. Kinda scary.. Oh, and they have a second location in NC, I think it's father and son. Now they can screw twice as many up..
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
Scary stuff Squish... I have warned a few guys and they never listen... I tell them my story, abbreviated, and I get a glazed deer in the headlights look... I walk away.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Squish099

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.