older truck vs newer truck
03-29-2017, (Subject: older truck vs newer truck ) 
RE: older truck vs newer truck
Go buy the truck you truly want. You have to be happy and prideful with what you buy. Hooded trucks cost more on the front end but are worth more on the back end. I knew I was going to sacrifice some fuel mileage with a good but I'm not a prostar fan. I understand what Rawze is saying but only you understand what/why you want what you do. If it was all about pure fuel mileage we would all drive old Geo metros as personal cars.
Spend some time on here and pick around and read different stuff. I liked what I read about the 871 so I got one. I'm working through a few problems with mine but I'm happy with it. Lots of 08-10 c15's on the market now but they come with a whole house full of issues. So beware if those. There is some good cat minds on here if you buy one.
Just leave your feelings at home because you will get some of Rawze' s "hot sauce" from time to time but a wealth of knowledge too.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Waterloo , axe

Messages In This Thread
RE: older truck vs newer truck - Rockycoon75 - 03-29-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.