older truck vs newer truck
03-30-2017, (Subject: older truck vs newer truck ) 
RE: older truck vs newer truck
Every body like a cool look truck.. but me I want a truck get me point a to point b without any problem.. ofcouse after point b there must be big sum of cash in my pocket..
Rawze book get me there, Rawze web, rawze experiences get me there, Rawze driving technic get me there, Rawze free help get me there... etc... few people here that I met at Rawze place, all I know they all happy... I am the happinest that I got same truck as rawze... lucky me because I chose Prostar when I look in front of the tractor just like alien head.. I like cummin because I used to have n14 with 1.8 mil and 1 time inframe, still doing 7 mpg.. have to trade it because I live in cali... lucky me first time met him, he got the same truck 1 yr newer, he fixed the em first because stupid me believe in a mechanic to bring it up 560 hp.. that mechanic put a Kenworth file in my ecm... thing started from there.. I got all straight out by master rawze. Whatever truck u got.. keep in mind first thing need to be done is to install boost and pyro gage, drive by it... and be prepare to get dirty
Good luck
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Waterloo , Starlight

Messages In This Thread
RE: older truck vs newer truck - Wildpib1 - 03-30-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.