EGT Gauge in a T800
09-23-2017, (Subject: EGT Gauge in a T800 ) 
RE: EGT Gauge in a T800
(09-23-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  Yeah, but think about all the BS you can spew out about being successful and finding my forum,,... then again,.... you will just be accused of being full of s$it just like me if you do lol.

Oh, I am accused of that regularly. One of the guys here has a 2250 and it gave him a couple CEL's in the last night in. I told him I can read the codes so he knows what's going on...atypical, head buried in sand "The lights have gone out, you stay away from my truck with your damn computer!"
I replied "Are you sure, I can even show you in your programming some of the silent derates that are in there and we can disable them, like the 'Don't fill the DEF when you fill the fuel timing shift derate.'"
No kidding, he replied "You're full of sh*t, there's no way the computer in my truck knows when I fuel up and whether or not I fill the DEF tank!"
I guess he's never heard of a cab controller...

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: the missing link , Rawze , Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: EGT Gauge in a T800 - Hammerhead - 09-23-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.