Chasing injector problems
04-01-2017, (Subject: Chasing injector problems ) 
Chasing injector problems
Truck has been running a little off and been getting poor fuel mileage. I did the bubble test last weekend and found #6 leaking. Checked it several times to make sure which one it was. Had to order it and replaced it today. Did the bubble test afterwards and now #4 is leaking. Is this a common problem. It looks like someone put a 6 pack of injectors in late 14 or early 15. 09 motor and a build date on injectors is 7/14. Losing my mind now.
replyreply
RE: Chasing injector problems
There was a bunch of bad injectors not long ago, I believe right around the timeframe you are speaking of... Unilever had the info, I printed it off and took it to the shop that was doing my in frame at that time. I thought I had a copy of it, but I cannot find the sheet with the affected injectors. There was a thread on it all here somewhere... I'll see if I can find it. Here is the link to the affected injectors. http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=692
replyreply
Yea I read that thread but wasn't sure if it was still good or how they handled it. Wish I could find a printable copy to see if they would replace them all
replyreply
(04-01-2017 )Rockycoon75 Wrote:  Yea I read that thread but wasn't sure if it was still good or how they handled it. Wish I could find a printable copy to see if they would replace them all

I don't know, that will be up to the local Cummins guy from the factory... You know how that crap goes... Those guys always act like it is money out of their pocket to do the right thing. PM Unilever, maybe he has a better answer.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rockycoon75

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.